Friday, January 22, 2010

Argh

The other day I was hanging out with one of my girls. We did lunch. That is something you do with your girlfriends. We talked. This activity consumes a lot of Girl Time. Which reminds me: I need to pencil in a date for the next GNO.Girls' Night Out with a sleepover optional attachment. I wonder whose house we'll go to this time.

I was having lunch with a friend. She and I were discussing life. And love. Food and fashion. Style. Relationships. You know - the usual. Talk about multitasking on the conversation wheel. :D

I like talking. Really I do. I don't know why it's not easy of late, to talk. It seems that words aren't prone to hanging out in coherent strings over here. Do you have any advice?

:D

I miss my journal. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment