Friday, May 8, 2009

Due to public demand...

Today I don't particularly like myself or feel inclined to change that. I just want to curl up somewhere warm and quiet - I'm considering renting a womb and hibernating like I did in the good old days. 9 months sounds good right about now... scratch that; I'd miss my upcoming social commitments. Let's settle on hiding out for just today and maybe tomorrow...

I am not by nature an introspective person - examining my inner self gives me the willies. However, I'm tempted to make an exception today. Now all I need is a good laparoscopic camera; I want to take pictures of my innards. (Do they still use such words?)
It feels like there's a universe in turmoil and it's taken up residence behind my umbilicus. When the pictures are developed, I vote we - oh, you want no part of it - so what's the point of voting? Oh, wait; you changed your mind again. Vote's done - we're going in as soon as we get those pictures; or as Jack Bauer might say, "We move as soon as visual is confirmed." Watch dis space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment